A recent discovery of mine is the blog Kate Says Stuff...a really enjoyable read. She is a quirky and fun writer. Anyhoos…she has a Thankful Thursday page, which has stimulated me to be thankful for the following in 2012:
- For my gracious and patient husband, and my endlessly loving daughter who both complete me in every way.
- For my family and extended family, particularly certain Grannies, who support us and make life possible.
- For our gorgeous friends, who fill our lives with interest, warmth and delicious tea.
- For our good health.
- For our happiness.
- For our great weather.
- For our clean water.
- For our wealth.
- For humour.
- For excellent Indie movies we can cuddle up in front of.
- For beauty and creativity.
- For good writing, that is pleasurable to read.
- For the internet, that connects me to the world, and gives me endless time-wasting pleasures.
I’ve linked this up to Kate Says Stuff…read more Thanks on her site.